Thursday, January 5, 2012

You Capture - ten favorite photos from 2011

Photobucket


This is my first time participating in 'You Capture' and hope to join in every week.  I'm not a photographer and while I have a semi ok camera I still don't know how to use it probably and stick to the automatic settings.  This is something I want to change but for now I don't have time and while I know if it was important enough I would make time but not yet.  For now I'm just happy to get the camera out and challenge myself every day.  Maybe later in the year I'll get brave and explore manual.

For now here are some of my favourite photos from 2011.  It was hard to limit it just to 10 and they are almost all of my two kids.  I'm trying to take photos of something other than my kids but look at them... aren't they cute??


The base play ground


I kinda like this


Karangahake Gorge Tunnel walk


Biker chick


a work of car art


IMG_9116


say cheese


peek a boo

IMG_9457

IMG_9614

2 comments:

  1. These are lovely photos - representing great memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you :) all these memories show me how important it is to remember to take photos

    ReplyDelete