Saturday, January 21, 2012

Meal plan monday



I've been meal planning for most of my adult life, more so once I became a Mum.  I do slip up often (A LOT) and stop making meal plans and find my evenings turn into chaos while trying to work out what to cook for dinner usually with two kids wanting attention from myself at the same time.

I'm hoping by blogging my meal plans and joining the link party at I'm an Organizing Junkie will keep me from slipping up.

So this weeks meal plan is....

Monday- Slow cooker Fajitas
Tuesday - Tuscan beef on brown rice
Wednesday - Slower cooker Macaroni and Cheese
Thursday - Slow cooker roast chicken with potatoes and salad
Friday - Fettuccine with left over roast chicken
Saturday - All day meat balls and spaghetti
Sunday - Pulled Pork

I also found a recipe for home made English muffins which I want to try if I can this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment