Sunday, January 1, 2012

1 down 365 to go

Well I didn't manage to get out of bed early enough for the sunrise this morning, not that it mattered as it was cloudy and raining so I doubt I would have seen the  sunrise let alone be able to photograph it.

As the day went on I took a lot of photos but nothing that I was happy to use as the first photo of this challenge.  In the end shortly before the kids bath time I grabbed the camera and headed outside to the rabbit hutch.  I didn't even try shooting through the wire as I knew I wouldn't like the results.  At first I poked the lens of my camera through the wire at the top of hutch and which Lucy (black rabbit) found very interesting and climbed up the side of the hutch to get closer.  As Lucy is black and with her constant movement I struggled to get the photo in focus so I needed a different approach.

I then opened the house part of the hutch and with some help of some fresh dandelion leafs Lucy and Bella quickly hopped in.  Lucy might have thought the camera was some kind of food as she was more interested in it than the leafs.

It was hard to narrow it down to just one photo but when showing them to Mark this one made him laugh, I also like it as both rabbits appear to be in focus which isn't easy with black and white moving subjects.




1. Sunrise
2. Rain
3. Chicken
4. House
5. Strawberries
6. Horse
7. Cars
8. Tomatoes
9. Juice
10. Worms
11. Eyes
12. Bunny
13. Toys
14. Ribbon
15. Pop
16. Bubbles
17. Police
18. Ink
19. Recycle
20. Umbrella
21. Robot
22. Plants
23. Patch
24. Fur
25. Art
26. Dance
27. Literature
28. Sliding
29. Zip
30. Shoes
31. Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment