Sunday, January 29, 2012

Hands on Play- Week Four

Week Four - In the Kitchen

This challenge nearly didn't happen as we all were sick with a gastro bug for most of the week.  Lucky both George and myself recovered quickly so we spend one afternoon while hubby and Grace was sleeping making cake pops.


DSC_0182

I had made the cake balls a couple of weeks ago and put them in the freezer knowing I wanted to finish them off with George.

George helped me shake off the excess chocolate after dipping the cake pops and then he covered them in sprinkles before the chocolate set. 

Grace wasn't left out either.  Yesterday I made bagels and she loved heaping me roll out the dough.  Everytime I make bread Grace rushes to help me with the dough.


DSC_0202

Next weeks challenge: Walk in nature

No comments:

Post a Comment