Monday, January 2, 2012

Day 2

After days and days of rain around 2pm yesterday I realised the rain had stopped .  Looking at the sky and then at the weather forecast it showed we had a small window of good weather, or I really should say less rain so if we were going to go camping before hubby went back to work next week this was the time.

So we packed up the car, grabbed the co-ordinates of the closest DOC camping grounds and after a quick stop at the supermarket we were off for our first ever family camping trip.... half way there I realised the camera at home.

All was not lost as I still had my phone so before the battery died I snapped a couple of photos.  These photos were more about capturing memories of the trip rather than trying to remember something on the list so I'm choosing my favorite photo and just going to make it fit.

Since the tent was our 'house' for the night here is my girl refusing to sleep in our 'house' well past her bedtime but still half an hour until sunset.

IMG_20120102_184102



1. Sunrise
2. Rain
3. Chicken
4. House
5. Strawberries
6. Horse
7. Cars
8. Tomatoes
9. Juice
10. Worms
11. Eyes
12. Bunny
13. Toys
14. Ribbon
15. Pop
16. Bubbles
17. Police
18. Ink
19. Recycle
20. Umbrella
21. Robot
22. Plants
23. Patch
24. Fur
25. Art
26. Dance
27. Literature
28. Sliding
29. Zip
30. Shoes
31. Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment