Sunday, January 29, 2012

Pinterest

I'm addicted to Pinterest, it does take up a lot of my spare time when I should be doing over things but I also find a lot of great ideas.

Ideas like this Christmas present I made for my parents, the hearts are the three places they have lived together. Click on the picture to link to the original idea.



DSC_0174.JPG

I see so many ideas and most are just re-pinned for later, it has to be pretty good to me to do it within the week and has to be awesome if I was to stop everything and do it then and there.... 

This was the pin that stopped me in my tracks....  I'm a list maker and a folder fill of lists is totally my thing.





It took me several days in the end and I'm still working on it.  It was a slow process starting out, but with a help of a friend the first list was made.

These are the tabs I started with.

Goals
Weekly Schedule
Finances
Savings Goal
Meal planning - Monthly, Weekly, Recipes, Shops/Markets, Seasonal Produce
Homeschooling - Monthly view, Weekly Plan, Curriculum Planning, Field Trips, Additional Notes, Contacts, Kindy
Cleaning
Mothers Group
Weight Loss
Sports
Blogging
Car
Birthdays
Christmas - Countdown, Gift list, Card list

I'll come back later with photos of my folder and links to the printables I've found later.



No comments:

Post a Comment