Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Angry Birds


This week we had a go at one of the themed kindergarten packs from 1plus1plus1equals1
I choose Angry Birds as George loves the game.

IMG_0732
George using the Do-a-dot markers on rythming words


IMG_0736
George painted the words he could read

IMG_0741
cutting, sorting and gluing pigs and birds

IMG_0745
George had to read the colour before painting.

IMG_0748
Fractions

IMG_0754
Different fractions were painted different colours

IMG_0756
George had to say which number was behind the angry bird

IMG_0759
Greater than and less than, George did better at this than I thought he would

IMG_0760
IMG_0762
George had to read these sentences and put the correct bird or pig at the end. 

IMG_0765
Couting, George hasn't learnt how to write numbers yet so he told me which number was missing and I wrote it for him

IMG_0766
Reading

IMG_0773
And finally once everything was finished he got to open this new angry bird game I've had hiding away.

IMG_0770
George loved this and played it for most of the afternoon with my after school care kids.


No comments:

Post a Comment