Sunday, August 26, 2012

Weekly wrap up

weekly wrap up

aug 20121

  1. Blue Ninjago ninja - face painting at a birthday party.
  2. George has just started colouring in, usually he complains and just doesn't want to do it.  Something has clicked and he will do colouring in.  This picture is his first one he has ever done.   It is also letter C from his Handwriting without tears book. 
  3. It's time to start planting seeds, we planted herbs, tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, lettuce, zuchinni, peas, snow peas, and spinach.  I still want to do sunflowers and beans.  George and Grace loved helping and I had a lot of dirt to clean up from the table.  They also over watered them, but nothing that a few hours in the sun didn't fix. 
  4. Grace keeps asking for her own school work, so I printed off some pages from 1 plus 1 plus 1 equals 1 Animal ABC for her.  I have it cut and ready to go, she glues on the animals and then decorates the letter with what ever I get out for her.  This time it was stickers and felt pens. 
  5. I had a go at making a meal planner/menu board.  This is with a old photo frame.  I wasn't sure if i wanted to make it as a black board or a white board so i decided to do a white board first and see if I like it.  I glued coloured paper of the wooden back of the photo frame and then I write on the glass with write board markers which wipe off with a cloth or paper towel. 
  6. We set up the sand pit, Grace didn't waste time and was in it as soon as Daddy put in the last of the sand. 
  7. First mow of the lawns at the new house. 
  8. These balls all have sight words of letters of the alphabet written on them.  George and Grace would pull one out for George to read out loud. 
  9. We completed letter C.
  10. Reading eggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment