Friday, December 30, 2011

I challenge you

I'm challenging myself this year and would love it if someone/s joined me.

This year I want to learn to use my camera. I want to start taking photos every day. I want to take photos of everything and anything, and not just my kids, but I also want to make sure I do take photos of my kids.

So I'm going to do a 365 day photo challenge... well really a 366 day photo challenge as 2012 is a leap year.

I'm going to be working off a list each month, so for January I have a list of 31 ideas/themes, I don't have to do them on set days i.e. number 1 on the 1st of January but i do have to do each of them on a different day during the month. I can't cheat and take 2 photos in one day and post them on 2 different days. But if I'm struggling I reserve the rights to change the rules any time.

So next post... the list

No comments:

Post a Comment